Shop Name
Important Information

We`re still shipping!
We have adapted our working methods to protect our employees. Your package will be dispatched within 1-2 days and will reach you quickly.

Stay healthy!

Rosamonte


In 1936 Mr. Demetrio HREÑUK, son of Ukrainian immigrants, founded the family business of Rosamonte together with his wife Catalina in Apóstoles / Misiones. Since then, they have dedicated to cultivating, harvesting and processing Yerba Mate. - In the year 1966, the brand Rosamonte was registered for the production of Yerba Mate. Nowadays, Rosamonte produces also fish and meat.

The Yerba Mate range includes following varieties:

•    Tradicional: 12 months of storage, contains stems
•    Especial: stronger flavor due to longer storage up to 24 months
•    Suave: mild aroma due to processing larger leaves
•    Despalada: contains at least 90% of leaves and not more than 10% of stems

FILTERS
RESET