Shop Name

Sol de Chile Sauvignon Blanc - White wine- 0,75l

6,49 EUR

Sol de Chile Sauvignon Blanc - White wine- 0,75l

6,49 EUR
Out of Germany, discounts available up 39,-€ purchase    +info
Product no.
0105007
VAT.:
19 % VAT incl.
Availability
in stock
VPE
8,65 EUR per Liter
Quantity
Nur noch 5 Stück verfügbar!
Nur noch 5 Stück verfügbar!

Vintage 2016

Vine

Sauvignon Blanc

Vineyards

The grapes come from the estate vineyards in Villa Alegre, 285 km south of Santiago in the Maule Valley.

Soil

The soils are derived from volcanic ash and consist of sandy to sandy-loam earth. The vineyards are flat and receive an excellent exposure to sunlight. The yields are carefully controlled so as to produce concentrated and elegant wines.

Vinification

The grapes were harvested by hand early in the morning at middle of March. In order to extract aromas 25 % of the must is underwent skin contact at low temperatures prior to alcoholic fermentation and the other 75% is only the free run juicy to fermented in stainless steel tank with select yeast at temperatures ranging from 12° to 14°C during a twenty-days, period allowing the extraction varietals aromas. Then we stir the lees to extract flavour and aromas from the yeast. . Prior to bottling, the wines are stabilized and filtered carefully to keep all the fruit.

Tasting notes

Our Sauvignon Blanc has a yellow color with greenish tones. A complex nose dominated by pineapple and gooseberry. The mouth follows the nose with a superb mouth feeling and richness. The acidity provides the skeleton and gives the wine focus. The end of mouth extends with lime and minerals.

Food Pairings

It matches appetizers, Fresh or cooked seafood, such as oysters, scallops and salmon.

Recommended serving temperature

Between 12° - 13°

This product contains sulfites.

Responsible food business operator: VDA Wine Group GmbH, Norderney Str. 16, 28217 Bremen, Deutschland

ee

Reviews


Recommendations


Manufacturers